J-Pop Summit 2017 is just a few weeks away and as the official event production partner, DPEM wants to treat you to the complete VIP experience. Immerse yourself in everything Japanese Pop Culture with two days of access to experiences designed to saturate your senses in color, fashion, art, food, music, and tech innovations. The following will be given to one lucky winner:
VIP badges for the winner and one guest with access to both days of J-Pop 2017 Summit
Saturday, September 9th & Sunday, September 10th
- 2-Day Access
- Early Entry (10am)
- Festival Goods
- Premium Viewing Area
- VIP Lounge Access
- Real Escape Game
- Exclusive Photo Sessions
How to Play:
1. Like us and follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
2. Watch for J-Pop Ticket Giveaway posts on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Tag who you would bring with you and use the hashtags #winDPEMtix #JPopSummit to qualify. (Helpful hint: tag multiple people – they might bring you if they play and win.) Remember, you must tag someone in order to be entered in the contest.
3. Contest begins on Friday, August 25th and ends on Tuesday, August 29th. The winner will be announced on Thursday, August 31st.
Rules and Eligibility:
- Who is eligible? You must be 21 years of age and have a public social media profile. Anyone who participates in the contest on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook is eligible.
- How many entries? You can enter multiple times on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook, but only one entry is needed to be eligible to win.
- How many tickets can I win? 4 VIP badges will be provided to the winner (2 badges for Saturday and 2 badges for Sunday).
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
September 9-10, 2017
Festival Pavilion at Fort Mason, San Francisco
J-POP Summit is an annual Japanese Pop Culture celebration held every summer in San Francisco. It features live bands and artists from Japan, pop culture panel discussions, film premieres, fashion shows, food & spirits, art, anime, celebrity appearances, the latest tech-innovations and games, and a look into niche Japanese subcultures. Step into the playful experience that is J-Pop and discover first-hand the fascination behind this dynamic culture.