Fall is officially here which means FallFest presented by Meals on Wheels of San Francisco & San Francisco magazine is just a few weeks away! Spend your Saturday afternoon taking advantage of the Bay Area’s beautiful weather, tasty food, and yummy drinks compliments of DPEM! Now is your chance to win two tickets to the October 8th event.
How to Play:
1. Like us and follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
Facebook: @Dominic Phillips Event Marketing
2. Post your favorite fall picture – a memory, fall food, or favorite thing about fall – and tag DPEM. Be sure to use the following hashtags in the caption so we can track your response: #winDPEMtix #SFFallFest
3. Contest beings on Thursday, September 29th and ends at midnight on Tuesday October 4th. Winner will be announced on Wednesday October 5th and tickets will be emailed to the winner by Friday October 7th. Tickets need to be printed and brought to the event for entry.
Rules and Eligibility:
- Who is eligible? You must be 21 years of age and have a public social media profile. Anyone who participates in the contest on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook is eligible.
- How many entries? You can enter multiple times on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook, but only one entry is needed to be eligible to win.
- How many tickets can I win? 2 tickets will be provided to the winner.
October 8, 2016
Noon – 4PM
Justin Herman Plaza, San Francisco
Capitalizing on the season’s gorgeous weather, FallFest presented by Meals on Wheels of San Francisco & San Francisco magazine captures the essence of autumn with their annual festival supporting one of the city’s most respected nonprofits, Meals on Wheels of San Francisco. It will take place at the Justin Herman Plaza, where guests can sample items from 30 top restaurants, 20 local wineries and breweries, and participate in interactive mixology and chef demonstrations – all while enjoying live music and striking bay views.