Right up there with swimming in the ocean and grilling outside, we’ve curated the ultimate Summer Bucket List.
- Breathe deeply and watch the sun rise through the fog over Alamo Square this summer at free yoga classes in the park.
- Get some friends together, grab some popcorn and a bottle of wine, and head out to Dolores Park, Washington Square, or Union Square for free outdoor movies.
- Whip up a fresh Caipirinha, a lovely Brazilian cocktail made with just 3 ingredients, for the perfect cocktail to enjoy on a warm summer night.
- Bike through the salty breeze of the Golden Gate and wheel your way to Sausalito for a sunny game of Bocce Ball at Bar Bocce, which sits waterfront on Richardson’s Bay.
- Taste some of the most delicious food at Off the Grid’s Sunday Picnic in the Presidio.
- Venture out to Marin County and discover a beautiful swing overlooking the Bay Area. The entrance is top secret, but we’re happy to share with you: enter through 100 Gilmartin Drive, Tiburon, 94920.
- Hike through the trees and enjoy breathtaking views of the Golden Gate Bridge in the Marin Headlands.
For more “summah time” inspiration, find ideas here.