May 28, 2013
We’ve been bringing the pages of San Francisco magazine to life since 2004 through their signature events like the Best of the Bay Area Party and FallFest. And as producer’s of the city’s most sought after summer event of the social calendar, we’re excited to offer YOU our producer’s discount:
Best of the Bay Area Party: June 27, 2013 at City View at Metreon in San Francisco
VIP Promo Code: DPEMVIP
Main Event Promo Code: DPEM
*Purchase tickets with our producer’s discount now through June 10 at midnight!
Paying tribute to our NINTH year producing Best of the Bay, we’re counting down our top NINE moments from the event over the years (in no particular order):
1. Vernon Davis bringing the cover to life by attending last year’s event.
2. Flashmob to Party Rock Anthem.
3. Having the Bumbees onsite writing their first impressions of guests.
4. The Kettle One ice luge.
5. Colpa Press doing onsite printing.
6. Video mapping created by Immersive.
7. Pacific Art Collective doing the live art mural.
8. Habitat Horticulture’s “living” event decor.
9. Tyler Florence’s salad topped with freshly shaved black truffle.
Here’s a look back at our favorite moments from year’s past. Excited for June 27 yet?!
Lindsay Sutherland, Discount Tickets
, Upcoming Events
May 6, 2013
We love sharing our event experiences with our community. That’s why we’re giving YOU a chance to win a pair of tickets to the San Francisco International Film Festival’s Closing Night Film & Party this Thursday, May 9! After you watch the film Before Midnight at the Castro Theater, mix and mingle at the Closing Night Party at Ruby Skye. Dance the night away while indulging in delicious hors d’oeuvres and cocktails at a party inspired by the Closing Night film, Before Midnight. You must be 21+ to attend the party. Follow DPEM on Twitter (@dominicphillips) and like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/dominicphillipseventmarketing) for updates on the contest and our other events!
How to Play:
1. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
2. Tweet and/or post on our Facebook page your best, most creative answer to the question: What would be your dream event? Be sure to mention the hashtag #DPEMftw so that we can track your response.
- Contest ends at midnight on Wednesday, May 8th. Winner will be announced the morning of Thursday, May 9th, and ticket pick-up arrangements will made at that time.
Rules & Eligibility:
- Who is eligible? You must be over 21 years of age to attend the Closing Night Party. Anyone who participates in the contest on Twitter and/or Facebook using the hashtag #DPEMftw.
- How many entries? You can enter MULTIPLE UNIQUE answers to the questions using text and/or images on Facebook and/or Twitter.
- How many prizes can I win? Only one pair of tickets to the Closing Night Film & Party per Twitterati or Facebooker.
- Gotta have a hashtag to win: #DPEMftw
Lindsay Sutherland, Contests
, Upcoming Events